Siem Reap is the second largest city of Cambodia, as well as the capital and largest city of Siem Reap Province in northwestern Cambodia. Siem Reap has French colonial and Chinese-style architecture in the Old French Quarter and around the Old Market. In the city, there are museums, traditional Apsara dance performances, a Cambodian cultural village, souvenir and handicraft shops, silk farms, rice paddies in the countryside, fishing villages and a bird sanctuary near Tonlé Sap, and a cosmopolitan drinking and dining scene. Cambodia’s Siem Reap city, home to the famous Angkor temples, was crowned the ASEAN City of Culture
DAY 01: Arrival Phnom Penh (-) |抵达金边 （–）
- Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International airport, transfer to check in hotel.
DAY 02: Phnom Penh / Siem Reap (B/L/-) | 金边/暹粒（早/午/-）
*Below 15paxs PNH>REP by Express Bus (SIC) | *15人以下金边前往暹粒将使用巴士快车 （共用）
- Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda (柬埔寨皇宫& 银阁寺)
- Toul Sleng the Genocide Museum (S 21) (吐斯廉屠殺博物館)
- Russian Market（俄罗斯市场）
- After lunch, transfer to Siem Reap by express bus or coach (around 6hrs, no tour guide).
- Arrival Siem Reap pick up by our driver and transfer to your selected hotel.
DAY 03: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat (B/L/D) | 暹粒 –吴哥窟 (早/午/晚餐)
- Angkor Wat (吴哥窟)
- South Gate of Angkor Thom（南城门）
- Bayon Temple（巴杨庙）
- Baphoun Temple(巴芳寺)
- The Elephant Terrace（斗象台）
- The Terrace of The Leper King（悦兵台）
- Ta Prohm (塔布茏寺)
- Banteay Kdei（斑黛喀蒂寺）
- Sras Srong（皇家浴池）
- Dinner with Khmer traditional show （晚餐与传统表演）
DAY 04: Siem Reap (B/L/-) | 暹粒 (早/午/-)
- Chong Kneas Floating Village (洞里薩湖越南浮村)
- Tonle Sap Lake (洞里薩湖)
- T Gallery by DFS ( 吳哥T廣場 )
DAY 05: Departure Siem Reap (B) |启程回国 （早餐）
- After breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time transfer to airport for departure flight.
*Sequence of itinerary subject to local arrangement*