The Gold Coast is a coastal city in the Australian state of Queensland, approximately 66 kilometres south-southeast of the centre of state capital Brisbane and immediately north of the border with New South Wales. The demonym for the Gold Coast is Gold Coaster. The Gold Coast is a dedicated tourist town so there’s plenty of fun stuff to do to keep you occupied! Take a tour of the canals, see the view from Q1, or hand feed some native animals.
Day 01: Arrive Gold Coast (-) | 抵达黄金海岸 （–）
- Upon arrive at Coolangatta Airport (OOL), transfer to hotel.
**Brisbane Airport Arrival,add RM 70/Adult , RM 30/Child
Day 02: Gold Coast (B/L) | 黄金海岸 （早/午餐）
- Paradise Country Farm Tour + BBQ Lunch > Harbour Town Shopping + Return SIC Transfer.
*Tour including: exciting horsemanship displays by stockmen, koala cuddling, kangaroo feeding, whip cracking, boomerang throwing and sheep shearing demonstrations, damper and Billy tea by the campfire, as well as the famous barbeque lunch.
Day 03: Gold Coast Choose 1 of the following tours (B) | 黄金海岸 任选一项 （早餐）
- Movie Word Admission + Return SIC Transfer.
- Sea World Admission (PM) + Return SIC Transfer.
Day 04: Gold Coast (B/L) | 黄金海岸 （早/午餐）
- Yuen’s Fruit & Vegetable Specialist / Catch A Crab Tour(Morning Tea & Seafood Basket Lunch) / Point Danger Lookout / Superbee Honeyworld(Honey Tasting) / Mt. Nathan Winery (Wine Tasting) / Abalone World (Abalone Tasting)
Day 05: Departure from Gold Coast (B) | 启程回国 （早餐）
- After breakfast, transfer to Coolangatta Airport (OOL).
**Brisbane Airport Departure,add RM 70/Adult , RM 30/Child
*Sequence of itinerary subject to local arrangement*
There are no reviews yet.