LEGOLAND Malaysia will be the 1st LEGOLAND in Asia and 1st International park in Malaysia. At LEGOLAND® Malaysia, children can slip into the roles of their heroes and do things that normally only the grown-ups are allowed to do – like taking their first driving test, competing in a jousting tournament, jetskiing across the water at breakneck speed, or designing and programming LEGO® robots. It takes twelve hours just to ride on all the LEGOLAND attractions, watch all the shows and 4D films and take part in all the workshops – and that is just the actual ride and performance time.
乐高乐园是一座为所有年龄层的家庭所设计的主题乐园，特别针对2到12岁孩童规划富含教育意义的互动式休闲娱乐。马来西亚乐高乐园耗资超过7亿5,000万马币（2.35 亿美元）建造，拥有超过40个游乐设施与景点，占地超过31 公顷（76 英亩） ，同时依照马来西亚当地环境量身打造设计。乐高乐园里的3家餐厅、4家小吃摊以及11台餐车，均提供游客选择美食。
Legoland Theme Park Ticket and Transfer (SIC-Shared/Join In Tour)
- 0600am Standby at Hotel Lobby.
- 0600–0615am Pick up at Hotel Lobby and transfer to Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Pudu, Bukit Bintang 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. **Van driver shall give you your Legoland Park entrance ticket & Bus Ticket before you board the Express bus**
- 0630am Present the Bus ticket and board the Express Bus Causeway Link.
- 0700am Express Bus Departure to Legoland® Malaysia Resort.
- 1130am Arrival at Legoland® Malaysia Resort **PLEASE re-confirm with Bus Driver the pickup point later evening**
- 0600pm Assembly at Meet Up Point. Present the Bus Ticket and board the Express Bus Causeway Link.
- 0630pm Departure to Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
- 1100pm Arrival at Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
- 1100pm Pick up and Hotel drop off in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
The timeline and order of activities are not fixed and is subjected to weather conditions, human traffic and may be rearranged to best meet operational needs
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Entrance ticket of Legoland Theme Park (DRY Park ONLY)
- Round-trip transportation from hotels/residents in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle