DAY Tour (SIC – Shared / Join In Tour)
Explore dark, historical caves and white water rafting journeys as amateurs paddle across seven kilometres, nine major rapids, and limitless fun.
· Cave Exploration
· White Water Rafting (7km with 7-9 rafting)
- 06:30am Pick up from Hotel at Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
- 09:00-10:00am Meet the River Guide / Representative and transfer to White Water Rafting starting point (D1).
- 10:00-10:30am Arrive at the starting point. You will be given a life jacket, a helmet and a paddle in order to be ready for your first battle: Rafting with your River Guide. You will be given a safety briefing by your River Guide before the rafting adventure commences.
- 10:30am-12:30pm White water rafting commences, covering a distance of 7 km with 9 rapids along the way. The journey takes around 1 hour 30 minutes – 2 hours.
- 12:30-14:00pm Arrive at Ulu River Lodge (the ending point) for lunch.
- 14:00-14:30pm Transfer for Caving Exploration.
- 14:30-15:30pm Put on necessary equipment, safety briefing and start caving exploration
- 18:00pm Hotel drop off in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
The timeline and order of activities are not fixed and is subjected to weather conditions, human traffic and may be rearranged to best meet operational needs
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Guided tour on caving exploration
- River guide on boat for White Water Rafting
- Complete rafting arrangements (life jackets, helmets, paddles and safety briefing)
- 1 x Packed lunch (Kindly indicate any dietary requirements or meal preferences upon booking)
- Round-trip transportation from hotels/residents in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle